10 July 2006

sigh

Well, went to cover the book release today with my friend. As usual, with her around, I had fun. they are such people, my teachers, although I made a crass fool of myself before one (and HE was most understanding, as he usually is). SHE was as lovely as ever and I conversed like a normal human being with my teachers (a rare occasion), without going into convulsions of stupidity induced by a kind of pathological shyness. Really really hope will not make a hash of the art.
Apart from that, another gent I'd written about kept messaging again and again.
Another day passed on a worried note. A potential employer hasn't replied to my mail. Am really quite desperate to get started. preferably with something that I will like doing. If this ain't gonna work out,I'd like to know soon so that I can go aheaf and try to shape some of my other plans.
Am I really such a pathological fool? looking at me, you probably would'nt know. Or may be you will? Which is the really scary thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger olidhar said...

and to think of the resistance said friend had to put up with. said friend jolly peeved now, and insufferable, since chock full of righteous indignation. also, said friend had fun. said friend is happy said friend got to go.

what is the time for the agm, by the way? would anyone in the know please publish a post on that?

12:03 AM  
Blogger At a loss for a blogger handle said...

said friend speaks like one Dobby, i see.
the ignominy of the word verification that one has to go through on this blog: i just spelt 'utbqur'. Again.

10:24 PM  
Blogger olidhar said...

will widen ur mental horizon, and the day is not far when i shall recieve broken and deep thanks. and this is my present piece of widening of the mental horizon: naivkui. sigh.

1:08 AM  
Blogger At a loss for a blogger handle said...

widen horizon thingy continues: 'gaoqtur'

12:26 PM  
Blogger olidhar said...

rgnxdum.
and i have tried pronouncing this one, too. hsbc. gnlu. rgnxdum.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home